- Dec 21, 2016The first bronze medal acquisition in World Swimming Championships (25m) !
- Oct 31, 2016Masaki beated Rio 2016 silver medalist and got 1st at 200-meter backstroke in World cup!
- Oct 31, 2016Masaki participated in Rio 2016 and after that, he made a fresh resolution to aim to Tokyo 2020 driven by the frustration he felt when he was defeated at Rio.
- May 27, 2016Masaki participated in Japan Open 2016 as a member of Rio 2016 team “Japan” and got 2nd place in the 100-meter backstroke!
- Apr 09, 2016Masaki captured representative of national team member of Rio de Janeiro Olympic games in 2016 by 200-meter backstroke!
- Mar 07, 2016Masaki set the season best record in the second half of the year at the Konami Open 2016! Masaki updated the Japan’s best record at the 2016 Super Series in Perth, Australia!
- Mar 07, 2016 Masaki updated the Japan’s best record at the 2016 Super Series in Perth, Australia!
- Jan 17, 2016Masaki set a new Japan’s record of the 200-meter backstroke in 1:48.25!
Big form of 181 centimeters, his muscle which bends flourishingly. A backstroke swimmer Masaki Kaneko has the vassallo kick using his tough trained body and keep evolving.
Focus on his world wide challenges.
Stepping into the things that nobody tries.
In April, 2016. The 92nd National Swimming Championships was held at the Tokyo TATSUMI International Swimming Center. As Masaki had been in the 200m backstroke and 50m left. He got the fourth at the time of making the 150m turn and caught the second immediately by his powerful vassallo kick.
The secret of ultimate vassallo kick is the motion of body trunk.
Masaki Kaneko, his advantage is the world-class vassallo kick. He runs up to the dream stage. Yasuo Sengoku, head coach of swimming team at University of Tsukuba, talked about the secret of the strength of Masaki's vassallo.
He can show his high-performance even when his body is fatigued.
There are two types of backstroke swimming. One is lithe swimming, like Ryosuke Irie he is said that his swimming form is the most beautiful in the world, the other is to maximize on the power of body, like Aaron Peirsol he is the world-record holder of 100m and 200m backstroke.
His brother put Masaki's soul to swim, and his family support his growth. He hopes to make an impression and courage at the Rio 2016.
Masaki Kaneko used to go to a baby swimming class from when he is zero years old, it means he has been getting familiar with the water ever since he can remember. Masaki's brother, he put Masaki's soul to swim.